Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Stuff to Give and Take

Happy New Year! It seems that this is the season for getting rid of the old to make room for the new. Stacey recently listed some items that she is looking to get rid of and I thought that it would be helpful to keep a on-going list here on our blog. Please specify if you are looking to sell items, give them away or if they are things you are in need of. If someone lists something you are interested in, don't blog back. Instead contact that person directly via email. Also, I think it would be helpful in this case to list your items as "comments" and not "new posts". That way others can just click on this post and see what is there. I hope this helps people find good homes for their stuff, and helps others get some good stuff for not a lot of cash!

1 comment:

TroyMomAdrienne said...

I guess I'll go first! I have a double bed (frame, mattress and box spring) free to a good home.